Huge 12-15 man Grill Cabin 9.2 m2 is designed for entertainment all year round.
- High-quality materials ensure the longevity of the grill house and easy use.
- Cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards.
- A roof is made of six elements, thus the system can withstand a considerable weight.
- Cabin roof is covered with bitumen shingles (different colors can be selected), and there are three opening double glazed windows.
- Besides that, doors are decorated with original hexagonal window.
- You can also find 5 spruce benches (2 extendable for sleeping) inside the cabin by the walls.
- Floor is easily assembled from separate components.
- There is a convenient wood or charcoal-fired grill with a table around it inside the cabin. Above the grill there is adjustable chimney.
- Finally, the cabin is lockable and there is a small porch with a roof at the entrance.
Height: 3250 mm Wall height: 1200 mm Timber: Pinewood Wall thickness: 45 mm Floor thickness: 18 mm Roof thickness and finishing: 18 mm; Finnish bitumen shingles Window size: 880 x 510 mm Approx Dimensions in ft Length (Side) 10ft X Width (Front) 12.3ft X Height 13ft Approx dimensions in mm Length (Side) 3256mm X Width (Front) 3760mm X Height 3629mm
Please allow 6-8 weeks for lead time.
Professional installation available - €1300
Pine wood for its physical characteristics is an ideal raw material for the construction – it is strong and is easy to recycle. However, changing weather conditions may change its appearance. Large and small cracks, color tone changes as well as altering structure of the wood is a result of a natural cause. In order to ensure long service life of a cabin, it is necessary to protect it immediately with a suitable wood preserver. Professionally selected suitable coatings reduce the swelling and shrinkage of the wood. The cabin must be re-painted or re-stained according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend inspecting the protection coating at leastonce a year and re-coat as necessary.