Huge 12-15 man Grill Cabin 9.2 m2 is designed for entertainment all year round.
- High-quality materials ensure the longevity of the grill house and easy use.
- Cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards.
- A roof is made of six elements, thus the system can withstand a considerable weight.
- Cabin roof is covered with bitumen shingles (different colors can be selected), and there are three opening double glazed windows.
- Besides that, doors are decorated with original hexagonal window.
- You can also find 5 spruce benches (2 extendable for sleeping) inside the cabin by the walls.
- Floor is easily assembled from separate components.
- There is a convenient wood or charcoal-fired grill with a table around it inside the cabin. Above the grill there is adjustable chimney.
- Finally, the cabin is lockable and there is a small porch with a roof at the entrance.
Height: 3250 mm Wall height: 1200 mm Timber: Pinewood Wall thickness: 45 mm Floor thickness: 18 mm Roof thickness and finishing: 18 mm; Finnish bitumen shingles Window size: 880 x 510 mm Approx Dimensions in ft Length (Side) 10ft X Width (Front) 12.3ft X Height 13ft Approx dimensions in mm Length (Side) 3256mm X Width (Front) 3760mm X Height 3629mm
Please allow 6-8 weeks for lead time. please note for UK deliveries that we would deliver these to your local depot, as these are often too large to be delivered by local vehicles you will need to collect.
Pine wood for its physical characteristics is an ideal raw material for the construction – it is strong and is easy to recycle. However, changing weather conditions may change its appearance. Large and small cracks, color tone changes as well as altering structure of the wood is a result of a natural cause. In order to ensure long service life of a cabin, it is necessary to protect it immediately with a suitable wood preserver. Professionally selected suitable coatings reduce the swelling and shrinkage of the wood. The cabin must be re-painted or re-stained according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend inspecting the protection coating at leastonce a year and re-coat as necessary.