- 25m² Grill Cabin
- Barbecue Room
- Wall material: 45 x 145 mm made of pine wood.
- Frame roof elements + 18 mm pine panels.
- Bituminous shingle roofing, available in different colors.
- The grill room has five double-glazed windows.
- Glulam (pine) front door.
- Seven wall-mounted benches, four of which have folding extensions.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for lead time.
Profession Installation Avilable €3000
Pine wood for its physical characteristics is an ideal raw material for the construction – it is strong and is easy to recycle. However, changing weather conditions may change its appearance. Large and small cracks, color tone changes as well as altering structure of the wood is a result of a natural cause. In order to ensure long service life of a cabin, it is necessary to protect it immediately with a suitable wood preserver. Professionally selected suitable coatings reduce the swelling and shrinkage of the wood. The cabin must be re-painted or re-stained according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend inspecting the protection coating at leastonce a year and re-coat as necessary.